Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Seem to Sigh a Lot Recently

Melancholy bit me like a b*tch as the weekend waned. I got seemingly depressed over my progress and review scores (surprisingly) and then I saw this particular movie that just hit it home for me. It stuck to me like cocaine. It was addictive and I can't seem to let it go. Let alone the deluge of emotions that hit me when I saw it. I swore to myself before that I'll never be explicitly depressed again (well, not until I fail the board exams, I guess) but the scenes gave me a new perspective in life. And it prompted me to reflect on my past (briefly prior the emotional meltdown). I don't even know if I'm still making sense here.

Anyway, to sum this post short, I'm really sad. I know this emotional recession will diffuse sooner or later but I sometimes think that I'm better off if it won't. I seem to enjoy the pain at times. LOL at emo post.

Wish me luck.

No comments: