Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Just Got My Results

And to say that they were bad is an unspeakable understatement. Not that I expected them to be higher, I just wanted to see if I made any progress. Apparently, I didn't. The subject I fared the worst on? Auditing Problems. Surprise, surprise. LOL.

Anwyay, it gave me a new perspective and that is to study my ass off to infinity and to stop sleeping altogether. That ought'a fix my losing streak. LOL. I did get my gear up last week but I think it still wasn't quite enough. Although I did finish a few subjects that I really despised before (JV and HTM Investments), a festering gut feeling left me questioning: Am I really giving it my all?

And on Saturday, I attended a Business Law class in my other review center and I erred on a majority of the questions. I was really caught off guard! Next goal: to lower my expectations a notch.. or maybe ten.

No comments: