Saturday, July 5, 2008

On A Glacial Pace

Yeah.

That's how I'm progressing with the review so far. We just had our first pre-board exams today and I've never felt so inane. Seriously. I should've been able to get a few points here and there but that's not (real) my goal. Haha! I'm expecting too much. Anyway, I need to get back on track pronto. However, I need my little slack time too. I just had an exhausting day and I deserve (and enjoy) every minute I'm spending on this post. I think.

I also think that my writing has gotten worse since I grew out of my 'emo-phase'. I may not sound as angry but consequently, my posts are getting less interesting. Oh well. I think that's what happens when we confine ourselves to excessive information analyses. We trade off our creative hemispheres for logic (as if!). And I don't like that at all.

Gosh. I cannot get my points across clearly today. I think I'm having brain hemorrhages beacuse I'm thinking too much. I have to stop here. Take care.

No comments: