Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 1: Favorite Anime Rant!

Hey guys! (As if people are reading this.)

As promised, here’s my daily post. I’m going to waste this entry on a guilty pleasure: BLEACH. No, not the substance you use on your counter tops (I’m not sick). It’s a japanese anime (an intelligent one at that) about the relationships of shinigami, humans and hollows. It’s manga is penned by this Tite Kubo guy and is currently nearing completion pa. It’s like Naruto on steroids.

Converting this epic piece onto every tube in Japan (and subsequently, the world) is not easy. Regardless, the show is a feast for the senses. It houses tons of characters that have unique attributes (and when I say tons of them, I mean it). It makes everything slightly beleaguering but more interesting nonetheless. What separates Bleach from the pack is it’s ability to constantly fascinate people.

Ah, enough of this rant. Let the show speak for itself. Here’s a link for the episodes:

http://anime6.org/m6/index.php?_action=item_view&id=11

Here’s another link for your information fix:

http://www.bleach.wikia.com

Enjoy.

TL;DR I love Bleach, I urge you to watch it (links above) and I updated my blog.

No comments: