My body is going to be completely sore (bordering paralysis) tomorrow and I bet my fat behind that I’m the only person that cares.

Y’see, since I finished the exams and because I’m unemployed, I often feel fat and useless so I decided to continue my work out routine (I actually re-started last November, and I’m not seeing great results thus far). I knew that my instructor had a new exercise program for me so I was feintly excited about that. My goal (ever since) was to tone my body down, not bulk it up (eck!), because I always thought that was kind’a skinny fat. Sidenote: I’m also glad Kuya Joel was assigned as my instructor because he doesn’t leave his clients to struggle on a damp corner on their own.

So, I stuck with the new routines and I barely lifted the weights Kuya Joel gave me. But I lifted them nonetheless so I must be getting stronger. Then when I came home I decided not to waste the momentum so I did over 9000 chores simultaneously. Now, I’m slumping at the computer trying to accomplish this post without passing out. I’m kidding. Thus, I’m positive that pain will be my constant counselor tomorrow.