Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 3: Minimal Progress

Day three come hither! Lol. Oh, and my body is in intense pain right now so please bear with the odious content.

This time, I'm giving you an update on the minute progress I've garnered on my extensive and extremely exhausting job hunt. I've always thought 'Since I have a certification I'm certain that everything will be a breeze.' Boy did I err. Lol.

I've went to tons of thriving companies here (I'm not allowed to venture anywhere remote) and most of them have (apparently) no immediate need for additional labor resource. I know that the best ones are in Makati but I can't survive in that upscale urban jungle.

Well, I got a side door entry (I'm sure karma will be a witch) in a Landbank office and I took their astoundingly difficult aptitude exam. The contents were American based. I was like 'Who in tarnations are people?' when I was filling up the analogy test sheet. The Math items were also challenging. I literally bit my nails off when I realized I was going to be deprived of my calculator.

I've also been in several (four) interviews. One proved to be a failure, the other went quite well while the other two, although the employers conferred favor towards me, were not appeasing career-wise. Since I'm desperate enough as it is, I'm not supposed to be a choosy prick, yes?

Regardless of the futility, the experience is quite priceless, really. Thus, the search will ensue and I'm sure I'm going to find my dream job in the soonest possible time. I'm staying positive. Shouldn't we all? :D Cheers!

No comments: