Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 4: Yet Another Sporadic Post

It’s kind of funny that I’m writing the draft for this post (surprise, I make drafts!) in a piece of parchment I’ve used for a previous Philo quiz. I got a 100 for it and yet it will be eventually thrown blindly like worthless clutter. It’s kind’a sad (lo the dissonance) considering how much delight it gave me back then; something so ripe with memory, to be discarded like trash. OK, this is turning out to be a weirdly sappy post.

Anyway, all the isolated muscle groups I’ve been trying to tone this week are searingly painful. Guess that means they’ve been torn and my scrawny body’s trying to patch the damage up. Yay for regeneration! I’m still sore so it’s not all cheeky.

Finally, I’ve heard (and apparently stolen) Kelly Clarkson’s new single ‘My Life Would Suck Without You’ and it’s quite nice. A little too much pop in your system won’t hurt, yes? So Limewire it up immediately para ingnon na updated pud ka music-wise. Lol.


Oh, and I also saw this movie called Noroi: The Curse (I didn't finish it voluntarily because it’s insanely creepy) and it scared me sh*tless. So, if you want a good scare, I recommend watching this treat alone. Cheers! :D

TL;DR I'm so unemployed I even have time for pointless blabber.

No comments: