Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 12: Bleach Update and A Sunday Service Recommendation

Since I’m technically employed (I hope), I relinquish my ‘obligation’ (a daunting and mentally draining one at that) to post an entry here daily. Lol. And because of the undying law of diminishing marginal utility, I realized that my content has gradually.. well, diminished. So I believe it’s for the best if I did. :D

Bleach Update! In the latest Bleach manga, Ulquiorra and Ichigo are still at it, Orihime tries to help Ichigo, Ulquiorra’s fraccion intend to kill Orihime and Yammy’s climactic arrival at the scene builds up the series’ momentum (probably to vent his frustration on Ichigo for cutting his arm off).

And it’s a Saturday. We’re off to church later to do worship. We’ve been patronizing the Redemptorist church for our Sunday (and anticipated mass) services because said services are the best in the city. Their lectors speak and sound well, the choir doesn’t shout and most of the presiding priests make wonderful (albeit oftentimes long) homilies. I suggest you go here too; though if you like English masses (like me) you’d have to check their schedules beforehand.

Cheers! :D

No comments: