Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 8: Obligatory Post 3

I wanted to finish these series yesterday but I was too tired and I ran out of things to say. When work stacks up, it really takes a toll on you.

I’m supposed to rant about my awful Monday. A wrench was thrown into my plans and my day got screwed entirely. Yeah, that’s when I discovered that I lost my gym shorts. Hence, going there was out of the question. I thought of doing alternative routines at home but then I dropped it because I thought I could just increase the intensity of my exercises the next time I do them.

As much as I would hate to admit it, I often put things on hold for inane reasons and the consequences become relatively dire.

Just like the time I put off an entry here. Before I knew it, I had to make four. Quite similar to loans with compounded interest, really. Hence I must suffer with muscular collapse until I can temper these guns again. Lol, I’m kidding. They’re not guns and they’re not that huge.

And since I had some time left (and after realizing that my hair was horrid), I had my hair cut really short. Although the difference may not seem too apparent, I’m really meticulous with detail and I become restless if I don’t get it my way.

I’m ending this post with 15: Crush Your Enemy Totally. I have to read this chapter pa. Cheers!

No comments: