Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 10: Good News, Bad News

Hello avid readers! Lol. It’s like talking to an empty chasm, yes?

OK, the bad news first: I flunked the BDO interview today. I’m not one to make too many excuses (not really true) but I think it had something to do with my preference for law school and the short time I was considering myself for employment (when I said I wanted to work there for at least 2 years her eyes squinted in disgust). Oh well. Like they say, an exit is akin to an entrance with better lighting. Lol, I made that up.

The good news is I passed the Landbank examination (along with some of my friends who took it as well). Yey! :D The branch manager finally considered my application and she told me she’d be processing it if I completed all the requirements. But I’m still not sure about that because March is still a month away, the only position open (I think) is for bookkeeping and I could still consider my other pending applications. Still, it’s assuring to know that I have stable backup plans (this and law school, eventually).

Here’s to hoping for the best! Cheers!:D

No comments: